|Once you joined the group, it is expected that you submit any Deviation as long as they fit in one or more of the following requirements:|
- They wear Boots
- They carry Weapons such as swords and guns
- They wear Gloves or thigh-high Boots
- They have a badass Attitude
- They have demonic Horns/Wings
- They wear skimpy Clothing designed to look badass or hot
- They wear actually practical Clothing designed to look badass or hot (I could fit a catsuit or spandex in this category....)
- They have artificial Parts, like their Arms, Legs, Eyes, etc.
- The drawings are similar to cyberpunk, or other punk style thereof
- For new members: PLEASE SUMBIT YOUR ARTWORK (THAT MEETS OUR CRITERIA) UPON JOINING. AND KEEP DOING SO. OR YOU CAN WATCH. Please do so; we are in serious need of raising pageviews to meet supply
- Anyone can sumbit their Deviation (or someone else's Deviation) as much as they wish, but only on the appropiate Folders
- Deviations of Couples must be placed in the Couples folder
- Definitions of the Folders:
- OC means any Original Character created by yourself or anyone's Original Character created on deviantART that you commissioned.
- Fanart is any Work of an existing Creation on Television Series, Video Games, RPG Tabletop Games, Trading Card Games (hereafter referred as TCG), Comics, Anime or Manga. It is also any Original Character created based on an existing Television Series, Video Games, RPG Tabletop Games, TCG, Comics, Anime or Manga.
- Also if you created a Character for a TV, Video Game, TCG, Comic or Animation Project do NOT post them in this Category; You created them Yourself for your Employer (I assume, or you're the Employer who makes these), put them in the OC Folder.
- Groups means Heterosexual/Homosexual Couples or groups of people of the same or different gender.
- Cosplay/Photography is self-descriptive.
- At a certain point, one of the Deviations may be upgraded to or downgraded from the "Featured Category".
- Animations are allowed, as long as they belong to their respective Folders.
- Any and all Deviations are now allowed in the Featured Folder.
- Mature Content Deviations (anything NSFW) must be sent to the Matured Content Folder. Don't know whether it's mature Content? Check the Settings and set to "Mature Content ON" and you can see whether it's for over 18s or not.
We reserve the right to remove any images at will.